I wish we`d had children 20 years earlier, says Elton John
London: Sir Elton John has expressed concern that he is "too old" to care if his children get drunk in their teens.
The 66-year-old singer, who has two kids with his partner David Furnish, admitted that though it was the couple`s best decision ever to have kids, he wishes that it would have been better if they had done it 20 years ago, the Mirror reported.
The `Tiny Dancer` hitmaker said that he was no "spring chicken" and he understands the criticisms he receives for having his children at a late age, but he doesn`t care about it as he loves them a lot.
John also revealed that he and Furnish hardly ever discipline their little ones.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Throwback Thursday! Watch Shah Rukh Khan's unseen Doordarshan video
- Parineeti Chopra to romance Sushant Singh Rajput in upcoming flick?
- Will this TV beauty make her Bollywood debut with Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Padmavati’?
- Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh love-struck in Paris, again?
- Why we like Salman Khan packing a powerful punch in 'Sultan' NEW POSTER!