I worry for Justin Bieber, says Channing Tatum
Los Angeles: Actor Channing Tatum fears teen singer Justin Bieber will struggle with the responsibilities of adulthood because he lacks the experience of the real world, especially since he has spent his growing up years in the spotlight.
Tatum worries the "Baby" hitmaker`s early success could cripple him in later life, reports contactmusic.com.
"I don`t remember who said it, but I do believe that whatever age you become famous, you end up staying that age. Because from that point you`re not asked to be a normal citizen. I broke through at 24 or 25. I had lived a pretty diverse life. When I was finally making money, I knew exactly what I needed,” the 33-year-old told Vanity Fair magazine.
"I worry about Bieber, man. That kid`s wildly talented," added Tatum.
He hopes for the best for Bieber, who has been in news for the wrong reasons lately.
"I hope he doesn`t fall down into the usual ways of (famous) young kids because it`s so hard for someone to be responsible when they`re not asked to be. We`re not asked to do things ourselves. You have someone there with a coffee. (They say,) `You want food? I`ll get you food.`”
Tatum became a first-time father last week when his wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum gave birth to a little girl, Everly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 731: Robbers threaten to kill Pragya
- Box Office report: Opening day collections of Ranveer Singh's 'Befikre' are out!
- Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor's 'OK Jaanu' new poster is too cute to handle!
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan to come together! No, we are not talking abt a film