I would love to have `8 or 9` kids: Shakira
London:Pop star Shakira says she would love to have "eight or nine" kids with her partner Gerard Pique, but her plans to have a second child are on hold for the time being.
The 37-year-old blonde beauty already has a 15-month-old son Milan with Gerard, who is Spanish football player
"If it weren`t because of my music projects, I would be pregnant .already. I would love to have eight or nine kids with Gerard--my own soccer team," Shakira said.
However, despite the singer`s busy schedule, she insists her son Milan will always be on the top of her priority list.
"Since he arrived I don`t have much time--I have to rush back home--so he has helped me learn how to focus," she said.
"When you have a baby, when you feel his love, you feel so
at peace with the world. You just want to share the good news and share how happy you feel," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Mahira Khan will promote 'Raees' only if it is necessary, says producer
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif in one frame is a sight to behold!
- Cheap Fast Food places to visit in Mumbai