Idris Elba welcomes a son with girlfriend
Los Angeles: Actor Idris Elba and his actress girlfriend Naiyana Garth have became parents to a baby boy, whom they have named Winston.
The 41-year-old Golden Globe winner`s child was born on April 17, reportedly. The British actor and the star of `The Wire` shared a snapshot of their tot, which showed the newly born`s tiny fingers touching his own.
"My son, Winston Elba, was born yesterday. Truly amazing," Elba Tweeted yesterday.
Winston is the second child for Elba, who most recently starred in `Nelson Mandela in Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom`. He also has a 11-year-old daughter Isan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am proud of doing 'Rustom': Ileana D'Cruz
- Desperate times, desperate measures! Parineeti Chopra's make-up ain’t gonna stop – See pic
- Angelina Jolie to teach masters course at London School of Economics!
- It's out! Kangana, Shahid and Saif Ali Khan's 'Rangoon' release date set!
- Watch: Disney's 'Beauty and the Beast' teaser trailer will leave you wanting more
- Paris Jackson gets tattoo in honour of father Michael Jackson
- This Shiva Temple in Pakistan dates back to the times of Mahabharata
- Ever heard of banana tea? Watch why it is great for your sleep!
- Hooked to selfies because you think you are attractive – here’s a reality check
- This is the only temple where Lord Hanuman is worshipped in female form