Ill treatment of horses makes Anushka Sharma furious
Mumbai: Actress Anushka Sharma is upset with the way horses are treated at the Gateway of India here.
“So pissed! The way the horses are treated at Gateway of India is so sad. You can see their ribs! Legs so weak,” the ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ star tweeted Wednesday night.
“Gateway of India is a tourist location. And this is how animals are being treated. This is cruel,” she added.
The 25-year-old recently completed five years in Hindi film industry, and was last seen in ‘Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!
- Rakhi Sawant advises Sunny Leone to wear full clothes