I'm a normal girl: Rita Ora
London: Rita Ora says she is just like a 'normal' girl who enjoys dating. The 'Black Widow' songstress was recently forced to pull-out of a scheduled performance of 'I Will Never Let You Down' at the Teen Choice Awards because her former boyfriend, who produced the track, refused to let her perform the tune, reportedly.
"People forget that I'm a 23-year-old girl. What do normal girls my age do? They're at uni, dating. It's been difficult but it takes more than a few words to knock this girl out.
"Everyone talks about my love life but people don't know how much I do. I party a lot but I work hard too. I wouldn't party if I didn't do my work. I can juggle the two luckily. People think I fall very deeply in love then fall out of it quickly and that I don't really think about things a lot. I admit I live in the moment. I'm impulsive. But my values are still there. My mum and dad are always around, my sister works for me, for God's sake," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!