I'm a normal girl: Rita Ora
London: Rita Ora says she is just like a 'normal' girl who enjoys dating. The 'Black Widow' songstress was recently forced to pull-out of a scheduled performance of 'I Will Never Let You Down' at the Teen Choice Awards because her former boyfriend, who produced the track, refused to let her perform the tune, reportedly.
"People forget that I'm a 23-year-old girl. What do normal girls my age do? They're at uni, dating. It's been difficult but it takes more than a few words to knock this girl out.
"Everyone talks about my love life but people don't know how much I do. I party a lot but I work hard too. I wouldn't party if I didn't do my work. I can juggle the two luckily. People think I fall very deeply in love then fall out of it quickly and that I don't really think about things a lot. I admit I live in the moment. I'm impulsive. But my values are still there. My mum and dad are always around, my sister works for me, for God's sake," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Janmashtami celebrated with traditional fervour across India
- Teenagers who feel safe at school get higher grades
- Temples lit up for Janmashtami celebrations in Madhya Pradesh
- LIVE streaming: Krishna Janmashtami 2016 celebrations straight from ISKON Delhi – Watch here
- All you want to know about Krishna Janmashtami: Muhurat, puja vidhi and timings!