I'm a normal girl: Rita Ora
London: Rita Ora says she is just like a 'normal' girl who enjoys dating. The 'Black Widow' songstress was recently forced to pull-out of a scheduled performance of 'I Will Never Let You Down' at the Teen Choice Awards because her former boyfriend, who produced the track, refused to let her perform the tune, reportedly.
"People forget that I'm a 23-year-old girl. What do normal girls my age do? They're at uni, dating. It's been difficult but it takes more than a few words to knock this girl out.
"Everyone talks about my love life but people don't know how much I do. I party a lot but I work hard too. I wouldn't party if I didn't do my work. I can juggle the two luckily. People think I fall very deeply in love then fall out of it quickly and that I don't really think about things a lot. I admit I live in the moment. I'm impulsive. But my values are still there. My mum and dad are always around, my sister works for me, for God's sake," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Mahesh Babu gears up for next with AR Murugadoss
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- Five simple pocket-friendly tips to give your home a ‘natural’ makeover
- Emraan Hashmi's son Ayaan appears in video for tiger cause
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows
- Single Indian women want to write their own wedding vows