In my next life, I want to born as Harry Styles: Cheryl Cole
London:Former Girls Aloud star Cheryl Cole says in her next life, she would prefer to be born as Harry Styles.
Before expressing her preference for her next birth the 30-year-old singer posted a glum-looking selfie on Instagram with the caption, "Not today,".
"I have decided that when I come back I want to come back as a guy (preferably Harry Styles). Next life," Cole tweeted.
Style belongs to the popular Engligh-Irish band One Direction. The band is well-known for having millions of crazy fans around the globe.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch
- How Mahishasura invited death by undermining woman power – Durga
- Saraswati Puja on Vasant Panchami - Tithi, Muhurt and Vidhi
- Do you know the colour of your personality?—Take this quiz
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Teddy Day' with these cute gift options!
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud