Indian tycoon buys Madonna`s New York penthouse
New York: Pop star Madonna has sold her penthouse for a price lower than $20 million to US-based Indian business tycoon Deepak Narula.
The 54-year-old bought the six-bedroom Harperley Hall house in Manhattan`s Upper West Side in 2009 for a reported $32.5 million and spent millions more on renovating it.
The “Into the Groove” star tried to get potential buyers for the property when she listed it in November last year but she recently lowered the price to just $20 million, reports contactmusic.com.
According to the Wall Street Journal, she has agreed to hand over the keys to new owner Deepak Narula, who allegedly scored the property for "considerably less" than the asking price.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pranavananda Swami files complaint against Kamal Hassan over remarks on Mahabharata
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- It's a talent how Shah Rukh, Salman handle stardom: Anushka Sharma
- 'Pad Man' to raise awareness about sanitary hygiene: Twinkle Khanna
- Amber Heard reveals coming out as bisexual was difficult