Insecure relationship affects career: Vidya Balan
Mumbai: Actress Vidya Balan says an insecure relationship can have a negative impact on people`s career.
"If you are in an insecure relationship, you may not be happy and your career may go for a toss. But if you are in a happy relationship, it will only help you.
"There is a certain restlessness in me which has calmed down a bit after marriage. Definitely, that is helping me concentrate on work," Vidya, who married UTV Studios CEO Siddharth Roy Kapur in December 2012, said.
"I am extremely happy being married," said the actress, who is busy promoting her forthcoming film `Shaadi Ke Side Effects`. Also featuring Farhan Akhtar, the movie will release Feb 28.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!