Invest in goodwill, suggests Karan Johar
Mumbai: For filmmaker Karan Johar, “goodwill” is the “only property” where one should invest to reap “endless” returns.
He took to Twitter to share the philosophy that his late father taught him.
“My father always told me goodwill is the only property to invest in...the returns are endless,” Karan posted on the microblogging site Monday.
The filmmaker`s projects have enjoyed a good run at the Box Office this year. He produced ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’ and presented ‘The Lunchbox’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan
- First trailer of Clooney's 'Hail, Caesar!' unveiled