It`s hard to focus on my pregnancy: Kristen Bell
Los Angeles: `Veronica Mars` star Kristen Bell is expecting her second child but says she is not able to concentrate on her pregnancy because she is too busy raising her daughter.
The 33-year-old actress, who recently announced she is expecting another baby with husband Dax Sheppard, admits it is hard for her to take off focus from her 15-month-old daughter Lincoln, reported a magazine.
"It`s hard to take focus off her (Lincoln) and think about the second baby, even though the second baby is here and growing," she said.
"Lincoln`s like my television. I love being a mom and I love watching her explore the world and talk to me about things. It`s mostly babbles, but we can communicate. I`ve never been so interested in anything in my entire life," she said.
Bell is confident her love for her second child will multiply, one the baby arrives. "I have heard parents say that when you have a second child, your love doesn`t divide, it multiplies, so I have confidence that will happen. And then eventually, I`ll explode," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sanjay Dutt keen on changing 'Bhoomi' release date?
- Priyanka Chopra's picture with THIS Spanish model is UNMISSABLE!
- We are playing tennis doubles, quips Twinkle Khanna on marriage with Akshay Kumar!
- Katrina Kaif training hard for Salman Khan starrer 'Tiger Zinda Hai' and THIS is what she is learning!
- Deepika Padukone chit-chatting with Neetu Kapoor at Style Awards is a sight to behold!