It`s scary being a dad: Robbie Williams
Los Angeles: Singer Robbie Williams says it`s scary being a father and he sometimes fears he isn`t up to the task.
The 39-year-old admitted he worries about doing a good job of raising his 13-month-old daughter Theodora, who he had with his actress wife Ayda Field, as he is barely able to take care of himself.
However, he claims his latest track ‘Go Gentle’ was written as life-long vow to look after his child as best as he can, reports contactmusic.com.
“‘Go Gentle’ is a promise I`m making to my daughter. It was written when she first arrived on the planet and I`d been a selfish pop star for most of my life and then all of a sudden I`ve been asked to take care of this whole person,” he said.
"I still am scared that I`m not up to the task! I`m doing a good job of being dad but it`s scary, you have to look after this person for the whole of their life, I`m not very good at even looking after me,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!
- Rakhi Sawant advises Sunny Leone to wear full clothes