It`s scary being a dad: Robbie Williams
Los Angeles: Singer Robbie Williams says it`s scary being a father and he sometimes fears he isn`t up to the task.
The 39-year-old admitted he worries about doing a good job of raising his 13-month-old daughter Theodora, who he had with his actress wife Ayda Field, as he is barely able to take care of himself.
However, he claims his latest track ‘Go Gentle’ was written as life-long vow to look after his child as best as he can, reports contactmusic.com.
“‘Go Gentle’ is a promise I`m making to my daughter. It was written when she first arrived on the planet and I`d been a selfish pop star for most of my life and then all of a sudden I`ve been asked to take care of this whole person,” he said.
"I still am scared that I`m not up to the task! I`m doing a good job of being dad but it`s scary, you have to look after this person for the whole of their life, I`m not very good at even looking after me,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor still exploring 'singing', finds 'rock music' challenging!
- Priyanka Chopra's debut Marathi production Ventilator gets dramatic world premiere
- Farhan Akhtar opens up on his relationship with 'friend' Abhishek Kapoor
- Raees release: Ritesh Sidhwani happy over MNS' decision to end protest
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season