It`s tough to fall in love at 17: Chloe Moretz
Los Angeles: `Carrie` star Chloe Moretz is not looking for a relationship as the model-actress believes 17 is too young to fall in love.
"I don`t want to have to feel like I have to watch my step `cause I`m 17 and I shouldn`t have to. It`s a tough age to fall in love: people change so quickly," she said.
Moretz says she does not want to be tied to a relationship unlike many of her contemporaries.
"I`m like, `Dude, you`re wasting away your entire high-school years, and now you`re going to waste away your college years. You`re going to spend your entire life in a relationship and then you`re going to get married... And then you`re dead! So you lived your life in a relationship! That`s not my style," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hrithik Roshan's kids Hrehaan and Hridhaan turn 'warriors'! – Pics inside
- Daddy Shah Rukh Khan is a tad worried about AbRam! – Here's why
- Asha Bhosle, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's unusual rendezvous in New York! - View pic
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic