It was tough: Mick Jagger on girlfriend`s demise
Los Angeles: Rocker Mick Jagger said it was very hard for him to deal with the loss of his girlfriend L`Wren Scott.
Scott was found dead in her apartment in New York on March 17. Her assistant found her hanging by the door handle with a scarf wound around her neck.
The 70-year-old lead vocalist of The Rolling Stones said he is thankful to people around him for supporting him, suggest reports.
"I`m doing OK. It was difficult, you know, very hard year, but I got back into it by working on touring with the Stones in
Europe, and doing other things, including this great movie.
(I`ve gotten) a lot of support and I really appreciate that," he said.
Jagger, who was on tour at the time of her death, cancelled his concerts and went back home to attend her funeral in California
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- 'Criminal Minds' star Kirsten Vangsness gets engaged
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!
- Intolerance row: Police complaint against Aamir Khan; protests soar outside residence
- Gigi Hadid, Zayn Malik dating?