It's unfair to put pressure on women: Aniston on motherhood
London: Actress Jennifer Aniston says being unmarried and having no kid do not mean she has failed as a woman.
The former 'Friends' star, 45, feels there are pressures on women to become mothers and marry at certain times in their lives, reportedly.
"It is such an issue of, like, 'Are you married yet? Are you going to have your babies yet?' It's just constant. It's like, I don't know!
"I don't have this sort of checklist of things that have to be done, and if they're not checked, then I've failed some part of my feminism or my value as a woman because I haven't birthed a child. I've birthed a lot of things and feel like I've mothered many things, and I don't think it's fair to put that pressure on people," she said.
When asked why people are so fascinated by her, Aniston said, "If you have an answer to that, please let me know. I don't know!"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar with 'Housefull3' gang set to sizzle in saddi Dilli—See selfie!
- Arijit Singh writes open letter to Salman Khan apologising and requesting him to retain ‘Sultan’ song – Here’s why
- Madhur Bhandarkar takes expert advice from Subramanian Swamy for film on emergency? View pics
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!
- Trailer out! Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' will leave you with goosebumps – Watch now
- Best of your sex life begins at 40!
- Paris Jackson gets tattoo in honour of father Michael Jackson
- This Shiva Temple in Pakistan dates back to the times of Mahabharata
- Ever heard of banana tea? Watch why it is great for your sleep!
- Hooked to selfies because you think you are attractive – here’s a reality check