Jack Osbourne selling Los Feliz home
Los Angeles: TV star Jack Osbourne is putting his LA home for sale.
The 28-year-old media personality is listing his restored Spanish-style villa in Los Feliz for USD 2.998 million, reportedly.
Jack, who has a 23-month-old daughter Pearl with wife Lisa Stelly, had bought the property in 2011 for USD 2.82 million.
The villa, which was built in 1926, boasts off 4,810 square foot space which includes four bedrooms and four bathrooms, as well as a basement, living and dining rooms and a family room with floor-to-ceiling bookshelves.
Osbourne currently stars in a paranormal investigation show titled `Haunted Highway`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri
- Jason Statham sells Hollywood home for $9.2 million
- Angelina Jolie wants son to take over charity
- 'Godmother' Taylor Swift meets Jaime King's newborn
- 'Narcissist Bill Cosby didn't realise I was gay,' slams original accuser
- Cara Delevigne, Piers Morgan slam dentist for killing famous South African lion