Jack Osbourne selling Los Feliz home
Los Angeles: TV star Jack Osbourne is putting his LA home for sale.
The 28-year-old media personality is listing his restored Spanish-style villa in Los Feliz for USD 2.998 million, reportedly.
Jack, who has a 23-month-old daughter Pearl with wife Lisa Stelly, had bought the property in 2011 for USD 2.82 million.
The villa, which was built in 1926, boasts off 4,810 square foot space which includes four bedrooms and four bathrooms, as well as a basement, living and dining rooms and a family room with floor-to-ceiling bookshelves.
Osbourne currently stars in a paranormal investigation show titled `Haunted Highway`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diwali 2016 checklist: Colours that can add glamour to your outfits!
- A little lie may make you a big liar
- Goa gears up for 'Tripurari Purnima' festivities—Know why it is celebrated!
- Diwali 2016: Spiritual healing tips to bring in prosperity, protection and abundance
- Diwali 2016: Cash, coupons most sought after gifts, says ASSOCHAM study