Jack White apologizes to Adele, The Black Keys post hurtful comments
London: Former White Stripes rocker Jack White, who recently made hurtful comments about the majority of the world`s musicians has apologized to Adele, The Black Keys, Meg White and others.
White had earlier claimed that `Someone Like You` singer wouldn`t have been as successful if Amy Winehouse was still alive and also badmouthed The Black Keys in emails to his ex-wife Karen Elson.
The 38-year-old musician reportedly wrote that there were a lot of things that only people around him could know about or understand, but despite all of that he wanted to wish the band The Black Keys all the success that they could get.
The American musician wished good fortune to all of them, and apologized for his statements.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Manoj Bajpai spills the beans on his role in 'Sarkar 3'
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away