Jack White apologizes to Adele, The Black Keys post hurtful comments
London: Former White Stripes rocker Jack White, who recently made hurtful comments about the majority of the world`s musicians has apologized to Adele, The Black Keys, Meg White and others.
White had earlier claimed that `Someone Like You` singer wouldn`t have been as successful if Amy Winehouse was still alive and also badmouthed The Black Keys in emails to his ex-wife Karen Elson.
The 38-year-old musician reportedly wrote that there were a lot of things that only people around him could know about or understand, but despite all of that he wanted to wish the band The Black Keys all the success that they could get.
The American musician wished good fortune to all of them, and apologized for his statements.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic