Jack White apologizes to Adele, The Black Keys post hurtful comments
London: Former White Stripes rocker Jack White, who recently made hurtful comments about the majority of the world`s musicians has apologized to Adele, The Black Keys, Meg White and others.
White had earlier claimed that `Someone Like You` singer wouldn`t have been as successful if Amy Winehouse was still alive and also badmouthed The Black Keys in emails to his ex-wife Karen Elson.
The 38-year-old musician reportedly wrote that there were a lot of things that only people around him could know about or understand, but despite all of that he wanted to wish the band The Black Keys all the success that they could get.
The American musician wished good fortune to all of them, and apologized for his statements.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- 'Raees' Shah Rukh Khan is travelling from Mumbai to Delhi by train – See pics