Jackie Chan clears air on online death hoax
New York: While Jackie Chan was in India to celebrate the Chinese Film Festival, he became the victim of online death hoax.
The 59-year-old star took to his Facebook to address the rumours on June 21.
"Hi everybody! Yesterday, I got on a 3am flight from India to Beijing. I didn`t get a chance to sleep and even had to clean my house when I got home. Today, everybody called to congratulate me on my rumored engagement. Afterward, everybody called me to see if I was alive," Chan wrote.
"If I died, I would probably tell the world! I took a photo with today`s date, just in case you don`t believe me! However, thank you all for your concern. Kiss kiss and love you all!" said the actor while indicating the date on the morning newspaper.
The `Rush Hour` star made a two day trip to India recently to attend the inaugural China Film Festival which opened with Chan-directed `The Chinese Zodiac`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan’s message to Pakistan’s Mahira Khan- ‘Uff’ we will look good in ‘Raees’
- Watch: Shah Rukh Khan’s Brazilian fan pays tribute to Indian culture
- Shahid Kapoor, Alia Bhatt to appear in Salman Khan’s ‘Bigg Boss 9’?
- See pic: Anushka Sharma in 'thrilled' state!
- Watch: Ranbir, Deepika in 'Matargashti' from 'Tamasha'!