Jackson kin not to be prosecuted in scuffle case
Los Angeles: None of the Jackson family members will be prosecuted over their violent scuffle in July outside the home of the King of Pop`s mother Katherine.
The case is now closed because no one from Michael Jackson`s family would speak to the police, reported TMZ online.
His sister, singer Janet Jackson, allegedly slapped her teenage niece Paris after she tweeted about her missing guardian and grandmother, Katherine.
Security footage shows Janet and her brother Randy approaching the 14-year-old girl and trying to snatch her cell phone away.
Paris had been on Twitter for days, demanding the whereabouts of her grandmother.
"9 days and counting... So help me God I will make whoever did this pay," Paris had tweeted.
Janet, Randy and Jermaine confronted Paris and her brother Prince, and tried to take away their cell phones.
"This is our house. Not the Jackson family house. Get... out!" Paris allegedly told her aunt and uncles.
There was subsequently a physical confrontation between Randy and Jermaine on one side, and Trent on the other. Cops rushed to the scene.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!