Jaden Smith happy to follow in dad’s footsteps
New York: Will Smith`s son Jaden has said that he is just working in his family business with his father.
Will Smith`s son Jaden has said that his father and his relationship is like that of film making duos such as Johnny Depp and Tim Burton, and Martin Scorsese and Leonardo DiCaprio.
The 14-year-old actor told New York magazine that in their first movie together - `The Pursuit of Happyness` - Will was literally teaching him along the way, the New York Daily News reported.
He said that in `Karate Kid,` his star dad kind of held his hand and watched him distill the rules.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Box Office report: Here's how much 'Dear Zindagi', 'Kahaani 2' collected on Saturday!
- Kaabil: Hrithik Roshan flaunts new release date in Tamil, Telugu posters
- Rana Daggubati, Taapsee Pannu's 'The Ghazi Attack' to strike patriotic chord
- What made Sanjay Leela Bhansali believe that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' has kick started!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2' new teaser trailer takes excitement up a notch
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies
- Winter special: Five non-alcoholic drinks to tackle cold
- Birthday special: Seven times Jimmy Shergill’s on-screen characters defined life!
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Feeling blues? Here are TOP 6 ways to sustain your long distance relationship