Jaden Smith happy to follow in dad’s footsteps
New York: Will Smith`s son Jaden has said that he is just working in his family business with his father.
Will Smith`s son Jaden has said that his father and his relationship is like that of film making duos such as Johnny Depp and Tim Burton, and Martin Scorsese and Leonardo DiCaprio.
The 14-year-old actor told New York magazine that in their first movie together - `The Pursuit of Happyness` - Will was literally teaching him along the way, the New York Daily News reported.
He said that in `Karate Kid,` his star dad kind of held his hand and watched him distill the rules.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Miley Cyrus bakes vegan cake for father's birthday
- Nicki Minaj's comments about VMA not polite: Miley Cyrus
- Spike Lee, Gena Rowlands, Debbie Reynolds to receive honorary Oscars
- Sharmila Tagore, Taapsee Pannu support Gaurang's pan-India themed show
- Women more flexible, adaptive in sexual identity than men