James Arthur bonds well with Naughty Boy
London: Singer James Arthur has found a friend in the music world - he bonds well with musician Shahid Khan aka Naughty Boy.
Arthur, who made it to the headlines after winning Britain`s singing reality show `The X Factor` in 2012, says Naughty Boy understands real music.
"Naughty Boy has become my best friend in music - we just click. He’s got this ear for real, authentic music and has proved it with the success he’s had," dailystar.co.uk quoted Arthur as saying.
Arthur, 25, says both the singers bring out the child in each other.
“There’s certain people you just bond with and we certainly did that. We brought out the kids in each other first and foremost - we’re both like big kids," said Arthur.
“Also, there’s the passion for the same sort of music," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Chris Brown files documents to establish paternity of daughter
- ‘ABCD 2’ dancer Nilesh Nirbhavane arrested for gang-raping mentally challenged girl
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Moving on! Sean Penn gives Minka Kelly a 'pricy' birthday bash