James Arthur suffers acute exhaustion
Los Angeles: James Arthur, winner of 2012 `The X Factor`, has been forced to cancel several upcoming commitments. He has been asked to rest for a week before his Britain tour begins as he suffers exhaustion.
The tour begins Nov 29 in Newcastle, north east England, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
The star`s publicist wrote on his official Facebook page: "Unfortunately James Arthur has been diagnosed with acute exhaustion and instructed to rest for several days by his doctor.
"Regretfully, he has been forced to cancel all engagements during this period. James would like to apologise to his fans for any disappointment caused to them by these cancellations and he hopes to get back to full health as soon as possible."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Most searched male celebrity list 2016: Kapil Sharma beats Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan
- Mahira Khan's role chopped in big Bollywood debut 'Raees'—Here's all you need to know
- Rukmini- devoted wife of Sri Krishna and incarnation of Goddess Lakshmi
- Sonam Kapoor to play Madhuri Dixit in Sanjay Dutt's biopic?
- Here's how Ranbir Kapoor will be transformed to Sanjay Dutt for Rajkumar Hirani's biopic!
- Winter special: Euro trip will always be incomplete without a visit to these charming places
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Feeling blues? Here are TOP 6 ways to sustain your long distance relationship
- Wedding special: 8 Bollywood songs to make your sangeet rocking!
- Sedentary time may hamper academic skills in boys