James Arthur suffers acute exhaustion
Los Angeles: James Arthur, winner of 2012 `The X Factor`, has been forced to cancel several upcoming commitments. He has been asked to rest for a week before his Britain tour begins as he suffers exhaustion.
The tour begins Nov 29 in Newcastle, north east England, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
The star`s publicist wrote on his official Facebook page: "Unfortunately James Arthur has been diagnosed with acute exhaustion and instructed to rest for several days by his doctor.
"Regretfully, he has been forced to cancel all engagements during this period. James would like to apologise to his fans for any disappointment caused to them by these cancellations and he hopes to get back to full health as soon as possible."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri
- Jason Statham sells Hollywood home for $9.2 million
- Angelina Jolie wants son to take over charity
- 'Godmother' Taylor Swift meets Jaime King's newborn
- 'Narcissist Bill Cosby didn't realise I was gay,' slams original accuser
- Cara Delevigne, Piers Morgan slam dentist for killing famous South African lion