James Bond and Matthew Broderick cars up for sale
Melbourne: James Bond`s gadget-laden Lotus Esprit driven by Roger Moore in the `Spy Who Loved Me` and a replica Ferrari stolen and steered by Matthew Broderick in `Ferris Bueller`s Day Off` are up for auction.
Moore`s sports car is the only one of its type and is special because it is also a working submarine, the Age reported.
The car has been listed for sale through RM Auctions and will go under the hammer in September.
Meanwhile, a replica of Ferrari, which has a 7.0-litre Ford V8 that was installed as part of a 10-year restoration project, will go to auction in August.
Its suspension was rebuilt following damage during filming for scenes that saw the car fly into the air before crashing to earth.
The Bond-mobile and Bueller`s ride are the latest famous movie cars to hit the auction trail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brangelina split: We're a family and we'll always be a family, says Angelina Jolie
- Shahid Kapoor shares pre-birthday bash photo with Mira Rajput – See Pic
- Varun Dhawan – Ali Bhatt starrer ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’ brand new poster out!
- Saif Ali Khan confirms daughter Sara Ali Khan’s Bollywood debut
- ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum' sequel to be titled ‘Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji'