James Bond`s `Skyfall` suit up for auction
Sydney: A suit worn by Daniel Craig in Skyfall is up for an auction in London.
The online-only auction at Christie`s is celebrating 100 years of pop culture and it also includes exhibition featuring items from film and music, the Sydney Morning Herald reported.
According to Christie`s, there are 100 lots of costumes, props, photographs, original artwork, instruments and personal items and estimates for individual lots range from 1445 dollars to 30,000 dollars.
The estimated value of the two-piece wool suit in Prince of Wales check by Tom Ford is between 14,430 dollars and 21,640 dollars.
With the suit is a pair of black enamel coat-of-arms cufflinks, also by Tom Ford.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Veteran actor Dilip Kumar doing fine, thanks fans for prayers!
- Mira Rajput wears hubby's T-shirt and gets approval from Shahid Kapoor right away!
- Shah Rukh Khan says stardom has overtaken his acting capabilities
- Anushka Sharma says marriage is on cards!
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead