James Van Der Beek says Michelle Williams is way beyond her years
New York: Michelle Williams` `Dawson`s Creek` co-star James Van Der Beek has praised the Hollywood beauty, saying that she was always a deep thinker and way beyond her years.
The 37-year-old actor told the New York Post that the stunning actress was always incredibly smart.
Beek said that he always joked that he and the duo`s co-stars of the show, including Katie Holmes and Joshua Jackson, would be asking her for a job because he thought she would produce and write.
The blonde beauty was the youngest in the cast, age-wise, and the oldest in every other way, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushant Singh Rajput gears up for 'Chandamama Door Ke' – Here’s how
- Saif Ali Khan REVEALS he might change son Taimur Ali Khan's name!
- Maluma to donate Vina del Mar fest paycheque to fire victims
- Angelina Jolie cooks, eats tarantulas on live TV with children
- Aamir Khan's 'Thugs of Hindostan' to star 'Dangal' actress Fatima Sana Shaikh?