James Van Der Beek says Michelle Williams is way beyond her years
New York: Michelle Williams` `Dawson`s Creek` co-star James Van Der Beek has praised the Hollywood beauty, saying that she was always a deep thinker and way beyond her years.
The 37-year-old actor told the New York Post that the stunning actress was always incredibly smart.
Beek said that he always joked that he and the duo`s co-stars of the show, including Katie Holmes and Joshua Jackson, would be asking her for a job because he thought she would produce and write.
The blonde beauty was the youngest in the cast, age-wise, and the oldest in every other way, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui opens up about working with Shah Rukh Khan in 'Raees'
- Dilip Kumar to celebrate 94th birthday at home?
- Shilpa Shetty's son Viaan not allowed to watch TV on weekdays!
- Nagarjuna's son Akhil Akkineni engaged to girlfriend Shriya Bhupal!
- Guess who? THIS superstar launched Vikram Phadnis' debut film