Jamie Bell feels enriched by fatherhood
London: `Jumper` actor Jamie Bell says he and his wife Evan Rachel Wood share all parenting duties for their eight-month-old son.
The 28-year-old actor feels empowered by being involved in every aspect of their young son`s life, reportedly.
"It`s different for my generation from the way it was in my parents` day. It`s not even that the father is expected to do so much more; it`s just assumed that he will. So it`s 50/50 between Evan and me for how we take care of our baby, which is how it should be," Bell said.
"And for me, it`s great to be so tactile and loving with my son, to change his diapers and feed him and do all that stuff which my friends` fathers didn`t very much do. It makes me feel good to be involved in the process and I feel both enriched and empowered by it," he added.
The couple welcomed their son in July 2013.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors face many demons everyday: Radhika Apte
- Watch: Jimmy Sheirgill's political drama 'Shorgul's trailer packs a punch!
- 'I'm the boss of my own s**t' says Ankita Lokhande post split with Sushant Singh Rajput!-- See pic
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Riteish Deshmukh pays tribute to father on 70th birth anniversary!