Jamie-Lynn Sigler welcomes baby boy
Los Angeles: Former `Sopranos` Jamie-Lynn Sigler has given birth to a son, her first child with her baseball player beau Cutter Dykstra.
Sigler gave birth to her son on Wednesday, her representative conformed, reported Ace Showbiz.
"Both mother and baby are doing great," her representative said in a statement.
Sigler, 32, and 24-year-old Cutter got engaged in January and revealed the baby news in February.
Early this month, Sigler threw a baby shower attended by her celebrity friends like `Glee` star Lea Michele, former NSYNC member Lance Bass, and "7th Heaven" actress Beverley Mitchell.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President
- 63rd National Film Awards: Amitabh Bachchan, Kangana Ranaut receive top honours
- Jacqueline Fernandez keeps mystery alive on her relationship status
- Pakistani actors Adnan Siddiqui, Sajal Aly set to debut in Bollywood film!
- Few real women look like as shown in movies, says new survey!