Jamie-Lynn Sigler welcomes baby boy
Los Angeles: Former `Sopranos` Jamie-Lynn Sigler has given birth to a son, her first child with her baseball player beau Cutter Dykstra.
Sigler gave birth to her son on Wednesday, her representative conformed, reported Ace Showbiz.
"Both mother and baby are doing great," her representative said in a statement.
Sigler, 32, and 24-year-old Cutter got engaged in January and revealed the baby news in February.
Early this month, Sigler threw a baby shower attended by her celebrity friends like `Glee` star Lea Michele, former NSYNC member Lance Bass, and "7th Heaven" actress Beverley Mitchell.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IIFA Madrid: Priyanka Chopra steals the show, thanks Shiamak Davar troupe!-- See pic
- IIFA 2016: 'Befikre' lover-boy Ranveer Singh writes the most romantic congratulatory note for ladylove Deepika Padukone!
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Priyanka Chopra congratulates Sanjay Leela Bhansali for 'Best Director' award at IIFA 2016!
- Salman Khan flaunting his biceps in new 'Sultan' still will leave you flabbergasted! - View pic
- IIFA 2016: Why should girls have all the fun? Ranveer-Fawad-Karan shoot up dapper quotient