Jamie Oliver gives cooking lesson to Gwyneth Paltrow as a b’day present
London: Actress Gwyneth Paltrow took cooking classes from celebrity chef Jamie Oliver as part of her birthday present.
The 40-year-old `Shakespeare in Love` actress received the unique gift from her husband Chris Martin, who invited Oliver to give some cookery tips on her birthday, reported Daily Star.
"Chris rang and asked if I`d give her a cookery lesson for her birthday. I`m a big Coldplay fan, and Gwyneth`s a lovely woman, so it was a done deal," Oliver said.
"I know Gwyneth because her husband Chris rang and asked if I`d give her a cookery lesson for her birthday. I spent the afternoon cooking in her kitchen, we made a slow-roasted duck ragu. And then a bunch of her friends came around to eat it," she added.
The couple gifted the chef a drum kit.
"About a week later they bought me a really cool top-of-the-range electric drum kit, which I still use. I`m a frustrated drummer," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shetty's son Viaan not allowed to watch TV on weekdays!
- Nagarjuna's son Akhil Akkineni engaged to girlfriend Shriya Bhupal!
- Guess who? THIS superstar launched Vikram Phadnis' debut film
- Can Akshay Kumar play role of Dara Singh on-screen? Here's what he said
- Bigg Boss season 10: Salman Khan blasts Swami Om; Sahil Anand evicted!