Jared Harris terrifies Robert Downey Jr
London: Actor Robert Downey Jr. says he was `pretty terrified` filming scenes with Jared Harris in `Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows`.
The 46-year-old reprises his role as the fictional British detective in the movie.
"The stakes were so high, in every scene, and there were complicated camera shots. It`s pretty terrifying. What Jared kept pushing toward wasn`t personal. It wasn`t like, `I don`t want to be embarrassed. I want to do a good job...," contactmusic.com quoted Downey Jr. as saying.
"Everything Jared Harris did, in the course of making this movie, was essentially thrown at him with very little time to prepare. It was shock and awe. I think what he brought with him was something that was just so particularly him, while still being this character," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Inside pictures: Check out the best moments from Bipasha-Karan's wedding, reception
- Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover set floor ablaze with killer moves at wedding reception – Watch here
- Bachchans, SRK, Salman attend Bipasha-Karan Singh Grover’s wedding reception
- Kangana Ranaut records statement with cops in connection with Hrithik's FIR
- First pictures of Bipasha and Karan as Mr & Mrs out! Check here