Jason Biggs cried at son`s birth
Los Angeles: Actor Jason Biggs says he got emotional when he met his son Sid for the first time.
Biggs and his wife Jenny Mollen welcomed Sid into the world four months ago, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I was overcome (with emotion meeting Sid for the first time). It was emotional. I cried," he said.
The couple got married in 2008 and Sid is their first child.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lady Gaga doesn't like comparison with Madonna, says 'we are very different'
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Prince Narula talks about Badho Bahu co-star Rytasha Rathore, film offers and more
- 'Logan' trailer: You simply can't afford to miss Hugh Jackman's final portrayal of Wolverine
- Salman Khan defies age, looks 'forever 27'!
- Malfoy from Harry Potter left mighty impressed with acid attack survivors' cafe in India!
- Little things in Paris inspire me: Rocky S
- Diwali 2016: This festive season buy these gadgets for your kids
- On Karva Chauth, applying mehendi goes sky-high
- Donald Trump documentary: Michael Moore releases ‘Michael Moore in TrumpLand’