Jason Biggs cried at son`s birth
Los Angeles: Actor Jason Biggs says he got emotional when he met his son Sid for the first time.
Biggs and his wife Jenny Mollen welcomed Sid into the world four months ago, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I was overcome (with emotion meeting Sid for the first time). It was emotional. I cried," he said.
The couple got married in 2008 and Sid is their first child.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Kaabil' vs 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan, Shah Rukh Khan's Wednesday face-off gets more intense!
- Global Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' continues victory run
- I initially felt intimidated by Shah Rukh Khan on 'Raees' set: Zeeshan Ayyub Khan
- 'Chennai Express' producer Karim Morani reacts to rape allegations
- Bobby Deol’s 50th birthday: Here's how brother Sunny Deol plans to celebrate