Jason Biggs ready to have family
Los Angeles: `American Pie` star Jason Biggs and his wife are eager to start a family after five years of marriage.
The 34-year-old actor is whisking Jenny Mollen to Hawaii to mark their fifth anniversary and he says they are finally thinking about kids, reported Us magazine.
"We`re right in that zone. That`s our next step. We figure we`ve been married five years next week, so we figure now it`s about that time. I`m ready," Biggs said.
The actor revealed he is surprised himself by making his marriage work so well, although the couple continues to learn new things about one another every day.
"That we made it to five years is in and of itself pretty amazing. We`re still learning so much about each other. In a good way, because we`re learning so much about ourselves," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina Kaif opens up about her break-up with Ranbir Kapoor! Deets inside
- ‘Bigg Boss 10’ promo: Will Salman Khan be seen in it? Scoop inside
- Pakistani man who made deer skin sandals for Shah Rukh Khan arrested
- Good news! Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput blessed with a baby girl
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Pleasant music helps employees turn in better performances: Study
- Lemon: An ideal ingredient for your glowing skin, good health
- Disrupted sleeping habits may cause suicidal thoughts
- 'Online purchase of sexual wellness products more preferred in Tier III cities'
- Janmashtami celebrated with traditional fervour across India