Jason Statham doesn`t mind being gay icon
London: Hollywood hard-man Jason Statham has said that he is happy to be a gay icon.
The 45-year-old action hunk, who is playing a character of a gay in his upcoming movie `Hummingbird`, was surprised to know about his homosexual fans, the Daily Star reported.
The actor said that he is very happy to have fans of any kind and anywhere.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film