Jay Leno hit with bizarre lawsuit
Los Angeles: A woman has hit American talk show host Jay Leno with a lawsuit alleging that a guest on his programme accused her of having sexual relations with a rat.
Louann Giambattista, a former flight attendant for American Airlines, has filed the lawsuit in New York City, reports contactmusic.com.
She has claimed that in an episode of `The Tonight Show with Jay Leno` aired in July, the show`s host referenced a news report alleging Giambattista was caught smuggling her pet rat onto flights by carrying the rodent in her underwear.
A guest on the show is said to have remarked, "If I were one of those rats, I would`ve been very upset. I prefer not to sit in cooch (slang for a female`s private parts)."
The suit states, "Leno and his guests falsely accused Ms. Giambattista of engaging in sexual relations with a rat."
The documents further statee that Giambattista`s relationship with her husband, Steven Goldring, has been affected by the incident.
A spokesperson for the show is yet to comment on the lawsuit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When Chris Martin calls Katrina 'Katrina Kaif Kapoor'
- Ajay Devgn and Kajol creates 'Shivaay' magic in Google and Facebook headquarters! Pics inside
- Check out Katrina Kaif's brand new look in 'Jagga Jasoos'! Pic inside
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!
- Is Pitra Dosha really a curse of our ancestors? Let's find out
- 'Love hormone' may quieten the ringing ears condition
- Children can make adult-like moral judgement: Study
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles
- Here's how to make your studio apartment look bigger