Jay Leno hit with bizarre lawsuit
Los Angeles: A woman has hit American talk show host Jay Leno with a lawsuit alleging that a guest on his programme accused her of having sexual relations with a rat.
Louann Giambattista, a former flight attendant for American Airlines, has filed the lawsuit in New York City, reports contactmusic.com.
She has claimed that in an episode of `The Tonight Show with Jay Leno` aired in July, the show`s host referenced a news report alleging Giambattista was caught smuggling her pet rat onto flights by carrying the rodent in her underwear.
A guest on the show is said to have remarked, "If I were one of those rats, I would`ve been very upset. I prefer not to sit in cooch (slang for a female`s private parts)."
The suit states, "Leno and his guests falsely accused Ms. Giambattista of engaging in sexual relations with a rat."
The documents further statee that Giambattista`s relationship with her husband, Steven Goldring, has been affected by the incident.
A spokesperson for the show is yet to comment on the lawsuit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Sanam Re movie review: Amateurish romantic mishmash
- See in pic: Mahesh Bhatt shares sneak peak from 'Raaz 4'!
- 'Thor' Chris Hemsworth's crazy visit to India with wife Elsa Pataky! – See pics
- Dia Mirza hails Sonam Kapoor's 'Neerja'!