Jay Sean, Thara Natalie expecting baby
Los Angeles: British-Indian singer Jay Sean has revealed that he is expecting a child with singer wife Thara Natalie.
The 32-year-old `Stolen` hitmaker, who has been private about his personal life, announced the news by posting a collage of pictures of himself and Natalie online which included a sonogram image, reported Hollywood Life.
Uploading the picture on Instagram a few hours later, he wrote. "Well here it is! The new addition to the family! As some of you may now know, me and the wifey Thara Natalie are expecting a Lil Sheezy.... Or Sheezette!! Here`s the first pic of the little one!!."
"Thanks for all the love and well wishes on Twitter," he added.
The couple, who have collaborated on some songs together, began dating in 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Filmmakers just followed law; Karan Johar is being bullied: Zoya Akhtar
- Unfair to target film involving mostly Indians, says Dia Mirza
- Antara Biswas aka Monalisa wants Salman's attention with 'Bigg Boss' stint
- I'm sure kids will be inspired by 'Shivaay': Ajay Devgn
- No blanket ban on Pakistani artistes in view of prevailing atmosphere: MEA