Jay Z, Beyonce buy house in London?
London: Celebrity couple Jay-Z and Beyonce have reportedly bought themselves a sprawling 5.5 million pound London townhouse.
The couple have chosen a detached property in West London, reported Daily Mirror.
"Both Jay and Beyonce are Anglophiles and have been toying with the idea of getting a pad for a couple of years now," a source said.
"On previous trips, they have stayed in five star hotels and, on one occasion, a rented mansion. While money isn`t an issue, it makes sense for them to have a more permanent base and get to know one particular area," the source added.
Beyonce, 32, and Jay Z will be spending more time in the UK this year.
"They are coming to England this year and touring before the year is out," the source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vivek Oberoi to be seen in 'No Smoking' commercial
- Awards are an inspiration to work harder: Amaal Mallik
- Watch: Salman Khan's 'Sultan' title track packs quite a punch!
- Cotton, bamboo blends best summer fabrics for children!
- Shahid Kapoor’s on-screen cousin 'Jassi' from 'Udta Punjab' will make you go weak in the knees – Pics inside