Jay Z-Beyonce highest earning couple
Los Angeles: Jay Z and Beyonce Knowles have topped Forbes list of the highest earning celebrity couples by earning about $95 million in a year.
The couple, married for over a decade, together made an estimated $95 million between June 2012 and June 2013, reports forbes.com.
This comes after Jay Z’s recent album ‘Watch the Throne’ went platinum and a world tour that brought in $1.4 million per night in the US.
Knowles was back this year with her Mrs. Carter world tour which grossed an average $2 million per night.
Celebrity couple Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen were the second in the list with earnings of about $80 million.
Brad Pitt and his partner Angelina Jolie landed the third position with an estimated earning of $50 million. Their income comes primarily from the movies they do.
Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis came fourth with $35 million and the top five list was summed up by rapper Kanye West and socialite girlfriend Kim Kardashian, who earned a total of $30 million.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Nitibha Kaul has an interesting message for all Manveer Gurjar fans – Watch
- Shah Rukh Khan, son AbRam's latest pictures will make you say 'Battery Nahi Bolne Ka'
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur dances to Salman Khan's song in style! - Watch
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty