Jay Z-Beyonce highest earning couple
Los Angeles: Jay Z and Beyonce Knowles have topped Forbes list of the highest earning celebrity couples by earning about $95 million in a year.
The couple, married for over a decade, together made an estimated $95 million between June 2012 and June 2013, reports forbes.com.
This comes after Jay Z’s recent album ‘Watch the Throne’ went platinum and a world tour that brought in $1.4 million per night in the US.
Knowles was back this year with her Mrs. Carter world tour which grossed an average $2 million per night.
Celebrity couple Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen were the second in the list with earnings of about $80 million.
Brad Pitt and his partner Angelina Jolie landed the third position with an estimated earning of $50 million. Their income comes primarily from the movies they do.
Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis came fourth with $35 million and the top five list was summed up by rapper Kanye West and socialite girlfriend Kim Kardashian, who earned a total of $30 million.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Surgical strikes: Adnan Sami praises Indian Army, gets slammed on Twitter – Details inside
- Humans are selfish: Tom Hanks
- Pakistani artistes controversy: Salman Khan needs to be taught a lesson, says Shiv Sena – Read more
- Banning films with Pakistan actors could result in losses for Indian cinema, says CBFC chief Nihalani
- MS Dhoni goes gaga over Sushant Singh Rajput's performance in his biopic