Jay-Z, Beyonce vacation in Spain with Blue Ivy
Los Angeles: Hollywood couple Jay-Z and Beyonce Knowles spent Labour Day abroad after another successful gig at the 2013 Budweiser Made in America music festival in Philadelphia.
The couple took their 19-month-old baby girl Blue Ivy with them to Spain for some downtime, reported Ace Showbiz.
The overseas holiday is a welcome respite for Queen Bey in between her rocking performance at the festival and her next gig that comes in a week`s time.
According to the pictures, Beyonce carried her daughter in her right arm as she walked onto the ramp in a white top, denim cut-off shorts and black high-heeled ankle boots. Baby Blue Ivy wore a blue polka-dot print pajama as she held onto her mother.
Alongside other acts that included Deadmau5, Phoenix, 2 Chainz, Imagine Dragons, she delivered a replicate of her The Mrs Carter Show world tour, which resumes on September 8 in Fortaleza, Brazil.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Guess who? THIS superstar launched Vikram Phadnis' debut film
- Can Akshay Kumar play role of Dara Singh on-screen? Here's what he said
- Bigg Boss season 10: Salman Khan blasts Swami Om; Sahil Anand evicted!
- Check out these 10 essential fashion life hacks that everyone should know!
- Here's how Aamir Khan plans to surprise Kiran Rao on their 11th wedding anniversary!