Jay-Z blasts Miley Cyrus` twerking obsession
London: Rapper Jay-Z says singer Miley Cyrus is "an old worlds worst nightmare" for her obsession with the energetic dance move twerking.
The rapper, whose real name is Shawn Carter, had earlier also hit out at the 20-year-old singer for her obsession with the dance move but Cyrus has taken his words as a compliment, reported Contactmusic.
During a Twitter Q&A with fans, Jay Z was asked, "You really think Miley Cyrus still twerking somewhere in America?", to which he replied, "Yes! She represents an old worlds worst nightmare (sic)."
However, Cyrus refused to let it upset her and wrote, "Call it what you want. But I don`t see Mr Carter shouting."
Jay Z also has a reference to Cyrus` twerking obsession in his new song `Somewhere In America` from his album `Magna Carta Holy Grail`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pranavananda Swami files complaint against Kamal Hassan over remarks on Mahabharata
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- It's a talent how Shah Rukh, Salman handle stardom: Anushka Sharma
- 'Pad Man' to raise awareness about sanitary hygiene: Twinkle Khanna
- Amber Heard reveals coming out as bisexual was difficult