Jay Z paranoid of not being a great dad
Los Angeles: Pop star Jay Z, who has an 18-month-old daughter Blue Ivy with wife Beyonce Knowles, takes his role as a parent very seriously, but is paranoid of not being a great dad.
"My pop (father) left when I was young, so he didn`t teach me to be a man, nor how to raise a child or how to treat a woman. Of course, my karma, the two things I need, I don`t have. And I have a daughter. It`s the paranoia of not being a great dad," contactmusic.com quoted him as saying.
The rapper said he has penned a new song about his daughter called ‘Jay-Z Blue’ for his new album.
He said: "She`s something that we both created. We still marvel at her."
"For me, my idea is, heaven is in your daughter`s laughter. Hell could be if your child was missing for three minutes, you`re in three minutes of hell. It`s just not my belief that a just God would make you burn for eternity for free will that he gave you," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India