Jay-Z spends 25,000 pounds on alcohol
New York: Singer Jay-Z reportedly splashed 25,000 pounds on alcohol during a gig with band Coldplay.
The singer performed with the band here Dec 31 night at Barclays Center, the home of the Brooklyn Nets basketball team owned by Jay-Z.
Jay-Z had a private lounge nicknamed The Vault, which was specially highlighted for the occasion, reports thesun.co.uk.
Inside the VIP area was a wall created from hundreds of bottles of Armand de Brignac Brut Gold - worth more than 300 pounds each.
He also ordered a 30 litre bottle of the drink for the night. It was more than four feet high, weighed about 100kg and took two burly blokes to lift.
The guests included Beyonce, Gwyneth Paltrow, Cheryl Cole and her boyfriend Tre Holloway.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cheers! Your evening drink may work as anti-depressant
- Zee Entertainment announces foray into radio
- Relax! Humans need more rest for better well-being
- Amul's 'Fawad Thinking' ad on MNS ban is what you MUST SEE this morning!
- Navratri Special: Send Goddess Durga's blessings to your loved ones with these TOP 10 WhatsApp messages!