Jeff Probst broke Kathy Griffin`s Emmy trophy?
Los Angeles: Actress Kathy Griffin`s Emmy trophy has been broken by TV host Jeff Probst.
Griffin, a two-time Emmy winner took to Twitter to share a picture of a broken trophy, reportedly. "Well Jeff Probst came over last night and broke my Emmy! #Survivor #Appalled," the 53-year-old comedian captioned the picture.
The picture showed her golden Emmy lying on the floor with its globe detached from the statue`s body. Griffin is not the first celebrity to break her award this year.
Jared Leto revealed a few months ago that he damaged his Oscar statue for Best Supporting Actor. "I damaged it. But then I came home and saw it had another nick on it. So it looks like someone else had fun with it, too," he had said.
Griffin won Emmy Awards in 2007 and 2008 for Outstanding Reality Program for her reality show `Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You should be prepared for trolls on social media: Amitabh Bachchan
- Ranvir Shorey starrer 'Blue Mountains' to release in April
- I'm not judgmental about any character: Vicky Kaushal
- 'Anaarkali of Aarah' makers file complaint over leaked scenes
- Freedom is main attraction of hip-hop, says rapper Raftaar