Jenna Jameson avoids battery charge due to lack of evidence
Washington: Jenna Jameson will reportedly not be charged for allegedly attacking a transgender porn star on Saturday.
According to sources, the Orange County District Attorney `s Office has decided there just is not enough evidence to convict the 39-year-old former pornographic actress Jameson of battery, TMZ.com reported.
Jameson had originally been cited for battery after she allegedly used brass-knuckles case on her iPhone to attack Britney Markham at a Newport Beach salon on April 6.
Markham has since asked the court for a restraining order against Jameson.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' or 'Shivaay': Here's what 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli will be watching
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy: No one needs to give proof of their patriotism, says Pahlaj Nihalani
- Parents' online posts about children may turn risky: reveals study
- Family felt film industry was a volatile profession, says Aamir Khan
- Men are getting inquisitive about grooming: Survey