Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux set to buy $22m house in Bel-Air
New York: Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux have taken their relationship to the next level, as they have reportedly planned to buy a 22-million-dollar home together in Bel-Air.
The 8,500-square-foot home was listed for 24.9 million dollars.
The owner, Robert Maguire, is the founder of a real estate company, and had put the home on and off the market repeatedly since 2008.
According to The Wall Street Journal, the four-bedroom midcentury home, designed by A. Quincy Jones, has floor-to-ceiling glass windows and ocean views, the New York Daily News reported.
The 3-acre compound boasts a guesthouse, pool and vineyard.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Men increasingly availing salon services: Survey
- Is Pitra Dosha really a curse of our ancestors? Let's find out
- 'Love hormone' may quieten the ringing ears condition
- Children can make adult-like moral judgement: Study
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles