Jennifer Aniston cried after hearing about Angelina Jolie`s double mastectomy?
London: Former `Friends` star Jennifer Aniston reportedly cried when she read about Angelina Jolie`s double mastectomy.
Jolie, who lost her mother Marcheline Bertrand in 2007 after battling ovarian cancer, had opted for the surgeries because the gene put her at an 87 per cent risk of developing breast cancer, reported Contactmusic.
"She was moved beyond belief reading Angelina`s story. It really took her by surprise how brave she is. Sure, Jennifer got hurt when Brad left her and the pain dragged on for years, but she`s so over it now, and wants to extend an olive branch to Angelina," a source said.
Aniston, 44, who split from Jolie`s current fiancé Brad Pitt in 2005, is an ardent campaigner for breast cancer awareness.
"Jennifer was a major rock for Sheryl Crow, who had seven weeks of radiotherapy when a lump was found after a standard mammogram. Jen will never forget how brave she was. That`s why she knows full well what an enormously brave decision Angelina`s made," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Say Whaaat! Winners of Sunny Leone, Rannvijay Singha's 'Splitsvilla 9' already decided?
- Attention TV lovers, we have a good news for 'Sarabhai vs Sarabhai' fans! - Read more
- Audrey Hepburn letters sell at auction for 11,250 pounds
- Caitlyn Jenner praises Donald Trump
- Get that perfect stroke while applying eyeshadows! Watch video