Jennifer Aniston rubbishes pregnancy rumours
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Aniston has laughed off the rumours of the baby bump and said it may be because she has gained a couple of pounds.
The 44-year-old feels people should stop speculation about her personal life.
"It does feel a bit like they`ve exhausted the question, and also the speculations," dailymail.co.uk quoted Aniston as saying.
"It`s all been pretty much exhausted. Why not just wait until we actually get to have the fun of announcing something, who wants to play the guessing game, whether it be a family, wedding, this, that, the other thing," she added.
She was sharing her thoughts on `The Kyle and Jackie O Show`, a popular Australian breakfast radio show, Monday ans added that the pregnancy rumours surrounding her are merely a result of her weight gain.
She also poked fun at reports that Theroux`s 42nd birthday bash on Aug 10 at their Bel Air mansion here was actually their wedding reception, saying: "Apparently there was a secret one this weekend."
Aniston and her fiance were joined by 75 guests, including Ellen DeGeneres, Ben Stiller, Jimmy Kimmel, Tobey Maguire, Laura Dern, John Krasinski, Don Cheadle and Jason Bateman for the lavish birthday party at their newly-renovated $21 million home.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show
- 'Raped woman' remark: More trouble for Salman Khan, NCW summons actor on July 8
- Bold and Blunt! This is how Kangana Ranaut reacted to a question about Hrithik Roshan