Jennifer Aniston tops as best celebrity friend for road trip
Wellington: Jennifer Aniston has been named as the perfect celebrity friend to share a long-distance road trip with.
The actress, who shot to fame as Rachel Green in hit US sitcom ‘Friends’, picked up 13.5 percent of the votes in the UK poll, Stuff.co.nz reported.
She was followed by Simon Pegg, who starred alongside Nick Frost in the alien road trip movie ‘Paul’.
Pegg got 10 percent of the vote in the poll of more than 1,000 people that was carried out to mark the start of Sky Movies HD road trip movie season.
‘Dumb and Dumber’ funnyman Jim Carrey was third with 8.5 percent of votes.
“It’s clear that comedy is the best policy for a road trip partner, and Jennifer Aniston, Simon Pegg and Jim Carrey most certainly have it covered,” Sky Movies’ scheduling manager Jade Tan said.
“Whether they’re on the run, on a buddy trip or a wild adventure, all of these names would definitely deliver a trip to remember,” Tan added.
The top 10 movie stars who made the list were:
1. Jennifer Aniston
2. Simon Pegg
3. Jim Carrey
4. Robert Downey Junior
5. Tom Cruise
6. Dustin Hoffman
7. Susan Sarandon
9. Chevy Chase
10. Russell Brand
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!
- Johnny Depp's lawyer responds to Amber Heard's abuse allegations
- 'Veerappan' Box Office collections, movie mints Rs 1.77 cr on first day!
- 'Alice Through The Looking Glass' movie review: A visual extravaganza