Jennifer Lawrence blames lack of alcohol for shaky speech at Golden Globes
London: Jennifer Lawrence has blamed lack of alcohol to be the reason behind her shaky acceptance speech after receiving the best supporting actress at the Golden Globe awards.
The 23-year-old actress said that she needs to catch up on her drinking and maybe that is why she was so manic, Metro.co.uk reported.
She won the award for her role in American Hustle.
The `Hunger Games` star further added that normally she had time to have a glass of wine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IIFA Awards 2016: Here is the list of winners
- IIFA 2016: Why should Oscars become benchmark to celebrate Indian cinema, asks Anupam Kher
- Rock stars and celebrities react with dismay to Brexit
- IIFA 2016: Dramatic entry! When Shahid Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar hit the green carpet on Spanish donkeys - Pic inside
- Arjun Kapoor's early birthday celebrations on the sets of 'Half Girlfriend'! Pic inside