Jennifer Lawrence blames lack of alcohol for shaky speech at Golden Globes
London: Jennifer Lawrence has blamed lack of alcohol to be the reason behind her shaky acceptance speech after receiving the best supporting actress at the Golden Globe awards.
The 23-year-old actress said that she needs to catch up on her drinking and maybe that is why she was so manic, Metro.co.uk reported.
She won the award for her role in American Hustle.
The `Hunger Games` star further added that normally she had time to have a glass of wine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani beauty Saba Qamar to star opposite Irrfan Khan in 'Hindi Medium': First look OUT!
- Waiting movie review: Naseer, Kalki add heft to this homage to humanism
- Never do films keeping in mind box office numbers: Aishwarya
- Here's what John Abraham has to say on former girlfriend Bipasha Basu's wedding!
- So cute! Shilpa Shetty's birthday present has two special names embedded on it! – View pic
- Are your hands and feet always cold? Know what's the reason!
- Legend behind the famous Baijnath Shiva temple—You will be surprised to know the British connection!
- Humiliation bothers obese air travellers the most!
- Unhappy marriage good for diabetic men: Study
- Men are from Mars and women from Venus, indeed – Here’s a proof