Jennifer Lawrence, boyfriend Nicholas Hoult buy first home
London: Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence and boyfriend Nicholas Hoult have bought their first home together in St John`s Wood in north London.
The American actress and her `X Men` co-star are planning to make their own furniture after purchasing it from flat-pack store Ikea, reportedly.
"It`s his first house. He`s very excited and has been getting all his furniture from Ikea. Nick has been big into feng shui, so in his room he has had branches, twigs with lights, the mattress and everything else on the floor - like water features and chairs - facing in the right direction," Nicholas` sister, Clarista Hoult, said.
Lawrence, 23, first met Nicholas, 24, on the set of 2011`s `X-Men: First Class` but they later split in January 2013, before getting back together that summer to film the new `X-Men` movie.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pitra Dosha really a curse of our ancestors? Let's find out
- 'Love hormone' may quieten the ringing ears condition
- Children can make adult-like moral judgement: Study
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles
- Here's how to make your studio apartment look bigger