Jennifer Lawrence hates being treated differently
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Lawrence hates being treated differently by people just because she`s an Oscar winner.
‘The Hunger Games: Catching Fire’ star keeps her prestigious acting trophy, which she won earlier this year for her role in ‘The Silver Linings Playbook’, at her mother`s house so people don`t fuss over her.
"People treating you differently when you don`t feel any differently is really alienating. I just get allergic to that kind of thing. You can see, the way they look at you,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Lawrence as saying.
"I can see if that was who I surrounded myself with, that`s why you change. I find people who don`t change. That`s where I get my reality,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!