Jennifer Lawrence hates being treated differently
Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Lawrence hates being treated differently by people just because she`s an Oscar winner.
‘The Hunger Games: Catching Fire’ star keeps her prestigious acting trophy, which she won earlier this year for her role in ‘The Silver Linings Playbook’, at her mother`s house so people don`t fuss over her.
"People treating you differently when you don`t feel any differently is really alienating. I just get allergic to that kind of thing. You can see, the way they look at you,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Lawrence as saying.
"I can see if that was who I surrounded myself with, that`s why you change. I find people who don`t change. That`s where I get my reality,” she added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Varun, Kriti's party anthem 'Manma Emotion Jaage' from 'Dilwale'
- Tamasha movie review: It's all about Ranbir, Deepika's painful yet ecstatic journey
- 'Dilwale' has a lot of twists, turns, says Varun Dhawan
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 18 mn followers on Twitter
- Kapil Sharma organises ‘wedding’ ceremony for married Harbhajan Singh, Geeta Basra?