Jennifer Lawrence`s `Silver Linings Playbook` clothes up for auction
Los Angeles: Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence`s some outfits which she wore in ‘Silver Linings Playbook’ are up for auction.
The 22-year-old walked away with the best actress prize at the 85th Academy Awards for her performance in David O`Russell-directed movie.
Now memorabilia dealer Nate D. Sanders has put several items, including the skin-tight white dance pants that Lawrence wore in the film, up for sale in an online auction that will end Thursday, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
There are five items altogether, and auction experts expect them sell for between $500 and $1,500.
"She`s now on the record for having an Academy Award, which definitely gives it (the items) status now," said a spokesperson of the auction house.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I could not relate to the role offered in 'Baadshaho': Diljit Dosanjh
- Children can make adult-like moral judgement: Study
- Ayushmann Khurrana to don a muscular look for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Don't think it will be difficult to gel with Farhan Akhtar: Kriti Sanon
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles